Edify centre creates learning tools and methodology to help the growth, development and well-being of each company or individual we provide training for.
We enhance human interaction, with unique and flexible cooperation ways of learning.
Edify centre is a project of IASIS NGO.
IASIS NGO is active in the field of Social Inclusion, Mental Health, and Education. The organization is affiliated with the Ministry of Labour, the National
Register of Non-Profit Private Sector and the Special Register of Voluntary Non-Governmental Organizations of the Directorate-General for Welfare
[09110AEN21094O32N-0798 as well as 09110AEN21021N3210N].
Since 2015, IASIS has been certified as a VET Center (KEDIVIM1) by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications Vocational Guidance
(EOPPEP) (License Code 2100625), and is also an executive body for the measure of community service (Government Gazette No.393647/ 2017).
The goals of Edify Centre are:
- Tailor made training based on every team’s and individuals’ needs.
- Creation of a positive attitude towards learning.
- Adaptation to the cognitive requirements of an ever-evolving socio-economic space for adult citizens.
- Reinforce the access to the labor market, as well as maintain employment or career development.
- Upgrade the educational, working and social conditions of vulnerable social groups in the population.
- Enhance equal access to education.
- Develop active citizenship