Following the program, participants will be able to:
- understand the modern forms of digital dangers
- comprehend how internet criminals employ psychological strategies (social engineering) to achieve their goals
- reinforce their children’s good online behavior (prevention) bout also to deal with any threats (coping strategies)
- make use of filters and parental control tools
Considering the increasing number of cybercrimes every year, it is important to discuss internet safety with our children more often. However, in order to do this, parents, educators, or other adults who care for children must first get a deeper understanding of the cybercrime landscape (malicious actions taken via computer).
The “Your [email protected] in your own hands” experiential workshop aims to provide a fundamental comprehension of online dangers and sharpen prevention and response strategies for adults so they can in turn help children enjoy the benefits of the internet safely.
A *certificate of attendance will be issued by the certified Lifelong Learning Center of NGO IASIS.
* Since 2015, NGO IASIS, has been certified as complete
Center for Psychosocial Education and Training – VET (ΚΕΔΙΒΙΜ 1) by the National
Qualifications and Vocational Guidance Certification Organization (ΕΟΠΠΕΠ)
(License code 2100625).
Duration: 6 hours of training
Date and time: Twice a week, afternoon
Total cost: 80 €